Bring your leadership and curriculum specialists for a comprehensive team approach to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) transition in California. The complimentary, two‑day event will guide you through development of your district’s implementation plan.
Our cadre of highly experienced educators have identified the foundational practices essential for CCSS transition success, and developed powerful and effective research‑based processes that measurably improve educator and student performance.
Why your team should attend:
- Diagnose your CCSS readiness and create an action plan for implementation
- Stategize in breakout sessions for ELA, Math, ELD and Technology
- Align units of study to the rigorous CCSS with Curriculum Design
- Learn about technology readiness for the Smarter Balanced Assessments
- Listen to the political implications of CCSS transition